HPLC columns “NeoSphere”
NeoSphere HPLC Columns are manufactured state of the art facility in Germany under stringent controls of quality. NeoSphere is extremely ultra-pure stationary phase, spherical & completely porous silica gel having constant specific area. NeoSphere packing materials have extra ordinary purity and free from metallic contaminants that could hinder optimum peak shape.
- 100% manufactured & packed on Europe standards.
- Quality Management System DIN EN ISO 9001:2000.
- Ultra-pure silica.
- Batch to batch reproducibility.
- Highly based deactivated.
- Maximum hydrophobicity.
- Enhanced pH Stability.
- New selectivity’s.
- No Metal impurities.
- Excellent Performance.
- Every column is individually tested.
Quality Control of NeoSphere Bonded Stationary Phases:
- Elemental analysis (C,H,N)
- Elemental analysis (%C,%N)
- Surface coverage (umol/m2)
- 29 Si-and 13C-soild-state NMR spectroscopy
- Chromatographic tests
- Batch to batch reproducibility of stationery phases
- Individual Column Test Report
- Control of Column Packing Quality.